Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference and create a healthier environment? Do your interests include: sustainability, education, reducing carbon footprints, improving the environment, and conserving natural resources? If you answered, "Yes!" to these questions, and flourish in a culture where out-of-the-box thinking is required, then Pierce Energy Planning is looking for you!
Pierce Energy Planning (PEP) has been helping public and private organizations save energy dollars since 1994. Sue Pierce, founder and CEO created the company to fulfill a need in the marketplace. Sue’s vision was to offer energy planning solutions that share energy savings and help cultivate a culture that could sustain energy savings and programs after services were complete. PEP started with school districts and soon expanded into government and private companies to share the PEP mission, values and purpose.
We inspire and empower people to create a culture of sustainability that embraces conservation through behavior change and education.
To reduce global energy use through the implementation of proven behavior change programs. When stakeholders see the positive impact they have by changing their energy habits, then values change, cultures change and the world is changed for the better.
PEP is currently hiring a Client Data Manager to join our growing team. Ready to apply?
A PEP Client Data Manager is responsible for gathering and compiling utility data for our ever growing number of clients committed to energy conservation. The data manager will be setting up utility accounts in Fusebox Software and ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, compiling energy and water data, putting data into spreadsheets, uploading it into Fusebox Software, analyzing utility data, becoming familiar with various utility rate plans, calculating client utility bills using several rate plans to determine where optimum savings can occur, working with solar data and creating reports for clients.
- Must become knowledgeable about all Pierce Energy data practices, standards and ways of managing data.
- Must be able to understand utility bills, utility rate plans, calculating utility rates, differences between load and usage, etc.
- Will work with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Will work with Fusebox Software.
- Will Work with excel and .CSV files to create attractive and understandable reports for clients.
- Must be able to analyze utility and water data and other types of resource data.
- Must be able to have conversations with clients about data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sustainability, engineering, environmental science or other related fields.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for consistently improving.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with data and analytics.
- Self-starter attitude with a natural ability to problem solve, think creatively, and take ownership of projects.
- Excellent expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in joining the Pierce Energy Planning team, please send your resume to Katie Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org.