Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference and create a healthier environment? Do your interests include: sustainability, education, reducing carbon footprints, improving the environment, and conserving natural resources? If you answered, "Yes!" to these questions, and flourish in a culture where out-of-the-box thinking is required, then Pierce Energy Planning is looking for you!
Pierce Energy Planning (PEP) has been helping public and private organizations save energy dollars since 1994. Sue Pierce, founder and CEO created the company to fulfill a need in the marketplace. Sue’s vision was to offer energy planning solutions that share energy savings and help cultivate a culture that could sustain energy savings and programs after services were complete. PEP started with school districts and soon expanded into government and private companies to share the PEP mission, values and purpose.
We inspire and empower people to create a culture of sustainability that embraces conservation through behavior change and education.
To reduce global energy use through the implementation of proven behavior change programs. When stakeholders see the positive impact they have by changing their energy habits, then values change, cultures change and the world is changed for the better.
PEP is currently hiring a Data Entry Intern to join our growing team. Ready to apply?
A Data Entry Intern maintains our client database by entering new and updated utility account information for our clients.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by downloading utility data from online sources, compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. (must be attending college)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Diligence and decision-making abilities
- Self-driven and a self-starter
- Proficient in analyzing large amounts of data
If you are interested in joining the Pierce Energy Planning team, please send your resume to Katie Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org.